Update: Two months into Google zero and we have received thousands of Google bookings across many hundreds of properties. Our data show that there is a significant level of bookings across a wide variety of properties and that the bookings continue to increase.
We are now sure that Google is taking bookings seriously and that any property interested in getting more bookings should be serious about Google.
If you haven’t already done it you can access the Google free feed without having to pay for any Google advertising services. It takes two minutes to set-up on freetobook and we do the rest for you.
Customers of freetobook can click here to signup for Google Zero
“We first came across Googe Zero by reading the informative blog from freetobook. Signing up couldn’t be easier – just a couple of clicks to opt in and we were connected! We’re on the free trial and have 4 bookings (made in UK) already, so it has essentially paid for itself now.” (Bridge Hotel)
Seven facts about Google free bookings :
- Google free feed available on its own (no need to pay Google)
- Google free feed is 100% independent of paid advertising
- Free Google feed is available world-wide
- Free feed bookings are direct bookings
- OTAs and review sites are also in the free feed
- Google free bookings are only for serviced accommodation (not cottage, villa, or vacation type accommodation – sorry!)
- Google free feed is estimated at about 10% of the Google traffic
Freetobook are pioneers in direct booking one of the first in the world to provide Google free bookings on its own without payment to Google. In the UK we provide a managed option to upgrade and pay for advertising to access 100% of Google traffic (100% optional you can keep the free only for).
Interested in more detail ? See our previous blogs about these exciting new Google free bookings.