In the 21 years since our birth in 1998 we’ve learnt a thing or two about making, managing and servicing accommodation bookings but the one thing we often get asked is:
… “what makes freetobook different ?”
freetobook is committed to:
- build booking technology that maximises direct bookings above all other bookings
- continually develop, upgrade and improve for your business
- listen, care about, support and advise you whilst building things to the highest standards both morally and technically
- be the best booking system possible, to study and learn from other booking systems
- protect you from powerful corporations that seek to manipulate and plunder your revenue
- never prevent you from leaving (by tie-in contract or any obstruction), instead we’ll learn why you left and improve to get you back
- continue to make all paid services optional, clearly priced and listed publicly on our website, ensuring we advise honestly and openly as to their value and use to your business
These aren’t some corporate bull, they are part of our DNA, developed from those that work with us and for us, those that support us to grow and all those that used to work with us, they are our history and our future.
The significant success of freetobook in business provides us with the luxury to always put your interests first with fierce independence and a long term outlook typical of family values that no corporate can afford. That’s what makes freetobook different.
One of the winning valentine poems…
One valentines day a hotelier had the blues,
“Which channel manager should I choose?”
The OTA’s were leading them to booze!
But they were cheered up when they heard the news,
“freetobook” said a friend with cheer!
“they are really good, I have used them for more than a year!”
They are the best by far, never fear.
“they are there to help you, they are sincere”
from Blackpool based Topaz Hotel owner Danny Gee: