Have you ever thought about how easy it would be for a guest to simply click a reply button to get in touch with you ? In the freetobook labs we have 🙂
Today’s guests expect so much and easy communication is now a given, looking for emails to reply to just isn’t good enough anymore. That’s essentially why we have upgraded the freetobook email system.
With the new smart messaging upgrade (which replaces emails) you can:
- Send guests automated messages as soon as they book or a set number of days before arrival or after stay.
- You can add gorgeous images to show off and boost your brand
- Increases your read and reply rate because its so easy to use.
- Quickly spot any failed messages and fix them instantly.
- Works with all bookings including OTA fake email addresses.
- Conversation thread keeps your chat together.
Smart messaging is getting even better. In the next few weeks we will be adding “guest actions” where guests can interact with their booking through their smart message.
You can send them a guest action and they will be able to change it, the first one will be “arrival time” – guests will be able to click to re-confirm their arrival time and it will change automatically in their booking, no need for you to do any more work.
Smart messaging will keep getting better, just let us know what you want it to do for you. There are so many ideas just a taster includes Stripe payments from smart messages, branding for the messaging page so guests connect with your brand setting the scene for their stay.
Read about the 7 pledges that make freetobook so different. A high tech company with family values is a rare and wonderful thing 🙂