Stripe, is fast, secure and easy to use. It enables businesses all over the world to transact credit cards. Freetobook’s customers just love our integration with Stripe (Over 90% said it was good for their business)
Over two thousand freetobook customers use Stripe as their card processing system, it accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and recently added ApplePay and GooglePay.
Top 5 reasons to use Stripe for your card payments:
- Quick and easy to setup – Just head to the “Pay” Tab in your freetobook account and get started !
- Low Cost – In Europe charges are 1.4% for European cards and 2.9% for non-European cards plus 20p per transaction
- No Monthly charges – Stripe only charge for the transactions you make , simple Pay-as-you-go, with no tie ins.
- Secure – 100% PCI compliant for all transactions, no horrible forms to complete.
- All Cards – Transactions can be online, by phone or via Bookingcom and Expedia, Stripe works for all cards.
At freetobook we rarely rave about anything quite as much as we do about Stripe. You might ask why ? The answer is simple, because our customers love it ! We even offer a 30 day money back guarantee* so you have no risk in trying it.
Feedback from our customers
“It has reduced our costs and offers peace of mind.” (The Cardinal’s Hat)
“Absolutely love it (Stripe). It has changed my life. It is so easy, great when people cancel, works fantastic… Much less admin for me. It’s a win, win all the way” (Holly Tree)
“Love it – all automatic, and you know if cards securing reservations are valid cards, you can also charge guest stays using the system. Well done freetobook! It so easy to set up and maintain even older users like me have mastered it simply like all freetobook products we use…” (Avlon House B&B)
*freetobook charges an annual integration fee of £89 which provides you with all the great functionality of Stripe from within your freetobook account.
Join thousands of freetobook users and improve the speed and ease of your payments today by adding freetobook Stripe integration! Click the PAY tab when logged in to your freetobook account.
Coming Soon: Upgrades in the pipeline include pre-auth functionality so you can automatically pre-auth a card to make sure the customer has the funds to cover their booking before they arrive.