More “togetherness” thanks to freetobook
Wasn’t there a hit song out a few years ago called “Better Together”? Don’t know, off the top of my head, who sang it, but here at freetobook, we’re all about “togetherness” too, and it’s one of the main things that’s helping our customers go from strength to strength.
When we talk about “togetherness”, though, we’re talking about a lot more than just a warm, fuzzy glow of cooperation. An affordable product unique to freetobook users, TOGETHER is specifically designed to enable smaller businesses to market themselves more effectively as a group, as you can see HERE.
The latest group of forward-thinking accommodation owners benefiting from our TOGETHER product is the Fort William Accommodation Marketing Group (FWAMG), who’re using it improve their current website and booking process.
“Using freetobook’s TOGETHER was a no brainer as far as the members of FWAMG were concerned. We had already benefitted from freetobook individually. This new product gave us an affordable opportunity to collectively generate additional commission-free bookings whilst maintaining the local identity that is so important to us and our visitors”
– Andy Keen, Chairman, FWAMG
So what do the Fort William folk get from TOGETHER? Here are the benefits:
1. They can offer their customers a fully functional online booking engine that increases conversions on their group website
2. Members using freetobook don’t need to update any other system
3. Each member can track the bookings through their “Together” booking engine
4. Bookings are kept and shared within the group
5. It’s a real marketing asset for the group, tracking the success of any marketing campaigns
6. If members are full, they can use the booking engine to see who else is available
7. It’s a great resource and benefit to offer and attract new members to the group
8. No technical knowledge is required…we do the clever stuff!
And, best of all…
9. There’s no commission on any bookings!
Well done to FWAMG for getting it up and running in under a month! You only have to look at their great site HERE to know that the future really is “Better Together.”